On January 14, 1998, Pastor Welton Barnes was ordained in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at The Church Of Faith, Inc.
, the Headquarters Church.
The Church of Faith II was officially established on June 28, 1998. Church services were held at 1518 Ben Lloyd Drive. On April 2001, the Church of Faith II moved to 7718 Chapel Hill Rd, Cary, North Carolina. As the membership grew, various ministries were established to meet the needs of the congregants.
On November 11, 2009, the church moved to 203 W. Main Street, Garner, North Carolina.
God has mightily blessed this ministry. Pastor Barnes works extremely hard to lead, feed, and protect the flock that God has entrusted to him. Souls are being saved and reclaimed and our membership is constantly growing. Pastor Barnes and the Church of Faith family will continue to labor in the vineyard until God returns.